Hi, here are the updates from ALSA Indonesia.
First we want to announce, the series of ALSA Care and Legal Coaching Clinic 2016 have just started! Good luck to all the Local Chapters in organizing such events. Hopefully both events could bring benefits to all the parties.
Next, ALSA Indonesia Legal Review Competition is the place where law students are able to pour the thoughts and ideas toward law issues, and for the AILRC 2016, ALSA National Chapter Indonesia is cordially giving the chance to both members and non-members of ALSA National Chapter Indonesia to participate in AILRC with the theme "Dwikewarganegaraan dalam Perspektif Hukum Internasional dan Penerapannya di Indonesia".The best legal review will get the trophy of Prof. Hikmahanto Juwana, the professor of international law.
Who is ready for ALSA Conference 2017? Great news, ALSAians! In the next couple of days we will announce who will be the delegates for ALSA Conference 2017!
And, ALSA Indonesia Library has been released! These are the contents :
- "Warga Negara Indonesia Menyandang Kewarganegaraan Ganda" by ALSA LC UB.
- “Legalisasi LGBT Melalui Pernikahan Sejenis di Indonesia” by ALSA LC Unsri.
- “Legalitas Digital Forensik dalam Sistem Pembuktian Hukum Acara Pidana di-Indonesia” by ALSA LC Unsrat.
- “Privatisasi dan Kebutuhan akan Air Sebagai Kekayaan Alam yang Menyangkut Kepentingan Orang Banyak” by ALSA LC Unpad.
- “Perlindungan Konsumen dalam Transaksi Online di Indonesia” by ALSA LC Unair.
Kindly visit http://alsaindonesia.org/index.php/legal_review/category/3 to read them all! Thank you.
ALSA, Always be One!